Spring and early summer are a great time to refresh your bedroom’s decor. Check out some of these easy ways to refresh your bedroom!
• Update your bedding
• Hang a large mirror above or beside your dresser
• Switch out your wall art for seasonal pieces
• Add some seasonal scents with candles or diffusers
• Paint the walls in one of these top colours for spring
• Change the curtains or drapes
• Switch out your lighting or simply update your lampshades
• Accessorize by adding a rug with a pretty pattern
• Get your carpet professionally cleaned and hardwood floors refinished for an instant refresh
If you’re thinking about refinishing your hardwood floors, check out this article from Bigelow Flooring in Guelph first.