If you’re hoping to inject some fall colours into your space this season, look no further than these fall 2016 colours for decorating.
1) Cool blues – Blue is probably the last colour you’d think about using in your fall decor, but this year, cool but strong blue hues are big.
2) Grey – Grey is always a go-to colour for the cooler months, and this year is no exception. Try mixing medium to dark greys with some brighter hues for a simple fall look.
3) Burnt red – Think terra cotta, but a little bit darker. You’ll find lots of this colour in your fall garden and other fall decor, and it works well with the cool blues of the season as well.
4) Taupe – If you’re looking for a new neutral, try taupe this season. It’s truly versatile and you can pair it with any of the other colours on this list!
5) Dusty rose – While pinks are usually associated with springtime, this dusty, deeper pink hue is perfect for the fall season.
6) Mustard yellow – Deeper yellow are always synonymous with fall weather, and this is a nice bright colour you can incorporate with some of your accent decor.
Want more decorating tips? Try these quick decorating tips that work from Bigelow Flooring in Guelph.