Looking for a cool DIY project to update your living space without spending too much time (or money)? Update your baseboards by making them taller!
• Make sure your baseboards are in pretty good shape. You don’t want to invest time into baseboards that are already in rough shape!
• Decide how tall you want your new baseboards to be. You can use a piece of wood as a marker and trace a line around the room marking the height that you want them to be.
• Install pieces of wood all around the room at the height you’ve marked using a nail gun to attach it to the wall.
• Fill any cracks with caulking so it looks seamless.
• Paint the entire baseboard along with the newly installed pieces and the space of wall in between.
And voila! You’ve got classic yet modern tall baseboards!